Strengthening Your Core Business Systems
The old saying goes “It’s hard to build a strong building on top of a shaky foundation.” Yet often the contracting businesses that I work with haven’t laid a good foundation for growth in their core business systems (sales and marketing, service delivery, financial management, employee recruitment and selection and performance management) and without that good foundation, it’s difficult to create a truly successful multimillion-dollar business.
So an important part of the work we will do in our coaching, is to assess the foundation you’ve laid in your business to ensure that it is sufficient to support your current growth. Where necessary I will help you:
- Create recruitment and retention strategies that make it easy to find and keep great people.
- Implement an aggressive, measurable sales and marketing system that makes getting new clients more consistent and predictable and fuels your next profitable growth surge.
- Create the systems you need to manage your financial results proactively so that you can sleep at night knowing you have the healthy cash flow and profit for your business and the life you really want to live.
- Build solid procedures and self-sufficient crews to deliver quality, profitable services without the fires, inefficiencies and problems that anger your customers, eat up your profit and stress you out.
- Design your service delivery in a way that sets your business apart from your competitors and makes your customers gladly refer you to their friends.
- Build a performance management system (training, procedures, feedback coaching, evaluations) to maximize the chances that everyone will perform their best.
Here’s How We’ve Helped Other Businesses.
Since working with Bill we have gone from losing money to a 6-figure profit and our business has grown more than 20%. It’s incredible. Working with Bill has been a great investment.
Bill’s tools and techniques reduced the struggle and helped me get and retain new customers. While working with Bill, my sales increased 40%, even though the price wars were brutal.
Bill’s constant guidance and insight has helped us make decisions that were instrumental in greatly improving our business and making us happier more fulfilled people.
-Rick Holtz, HJ Holtz and Son Painting
-Warren Hoffman, Hoffman Interior Painting
-Chelsea Cleary, United Security